Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT ARE SOME RESTRICTIONS FOUND IN THE CONDO DOCUMENTS:
- This is a no-pet community.
- Before a unit can be rented the unit must be owned for two years.
- Rentals are for not less than three months and not more than five months.
- The unit may not be rented for one year after the end of a rental period.
- There is no fee for recreational or other common area facilities.
- Buyers and renters are required to attend an admissions committee meeting.
- Background checks are to be made by Association.